Spiral milk floss rolls
- Ordinary 400 grams of flour
- 15 grams of sugar
- 3 grams of yeast
- 200 grams of milk according to the water absorption of flour
- Appropriate amount of corn oil
- Appropriate amount of chives
- Appropriate amount of thirteen spice
- Appropriate amount of meat floss
- appropriate amount of salad dressing
1.Mix flour and yeast powder slowly into warm water and stir with chopsticks to form a floc.
3.Moisten the index finger with flour and poke a hole in the middle.The hole will not collapse or shrink, or the dough will be opened in the middle.You can see that the inside has become a honeycomb and fermented.
4.Knead the fermented dough to the surface Smooth
5.Roll out the dough into a rectangular sheet and brush evenly with a little oil of salad dressing
7.Fold the dough in half and brush with oil evenly
8.Cut the dough into wide strips evenly
9.3 strips are a group of lasagna noodles, slowly stretched and twisted together to form a spiral
10.Put it in a drawer There should be a gap in the middle of the steamer of the cloth, because it will become larger when steaming, and the second proofing time will be adjusted for 20 minutes according to the temperature to double the proofing time.